Monday, January 29, 2018

phi 2010 honors, 11am

this is the piece of news from tne NYTimes I discussed this morning,
Two women recently told The New York Times that Mr. Close had asked them to model naked for him, requests that made them feel exploited and uncomfortable. And on Tuesday, HuffPost published similar accounts from women, including one who described stripping in front of Mr. Close. HuffPost reported he then moved toward her in his wheelchair “so that his head was inches away from her vagina,” and said it “looks delicious.”
this is Close's side of the story:
“I’m inviting them to my studio to audition. I don’t have a camera there, so I have to see their bodies —it’s a very expensive process. I’ve never had a complaint in 50 years, not one.” “Last time I looked, discomfort was not a major offense (...) I never reduced anyone to tears, no one ever ran out of the place.
my response to this development is here. 
_________________________

also, found this interesting piece of news. 

No comments: